Complete Wedding Coordination Includes
Leading up to the wedding
- Four (4) hours of professional event consultation to be used leading up to your wedding day. These hours may be used for an onsite walk through of your ceremony and reception venue, rehearsal or additional planning sessions.
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
- Recommendations of approved, qualified wedding vendors • Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day-of
- Identify any missing pieces to the wedding day that may have been missed but are essential to run smoothly
- Creation and distribution of your detailed wedding day itinerary and timeline
- Assist in the coordination of your rehearsal prior to your wedding with officiant
Set up and Vendor Management
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 8 hours of wedding day management
- Communication & logistical management of vendors on wedding day
- Cross-check venue set up, making sure ceremony and reception are set up perfectly. Fixing any errors that may come up
- Set-up and styling of wedding elements • Distribute bouquets & pin corsages to the bridal party, attendants & family members
- Final inspections on set up, seating placement/ count, table cards, décor, etc.
- Manage event timing with wedding party, family members, venue coordinator and vendors following our professionally created timeline
- Greeting guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Onsite direction of the wedding ceremony photo session and reception
- Retain the marriage license for the officiant
- Direct ushers with seating and wedding program distribution
- Direct ceremony processional • Coordination with DJ / Musicians on song selections, music cues and music volume
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors
- Review reception activities and timing with band or MC / DJ and photographers / Videographers
- Coordination of reception events; grand entrance dances, toasts, etc.
- Coordination of transportation of gifts / personal items
- Cocktail hour photos, first look, dinner service and late night